Effective Date: July 14, 2014
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you become a member; create an online account or profile; use the interactive areas and features of our Services; make a purchase; sign up for contests, promotions, mailing lists, or events; and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include:
- Membership and Online Account Information, such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, photos, social media usernames, demographic information, and information about your interests and preferences.
- Transaction Information, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, email address, credit card information, and transaction history.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services. We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Services, including:
- Log Information: We obtain information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about your location when you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
Use of Information
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may also receive personal information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you.
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- administer your membership and communicate with you about member benefits (such as your dividend balance and special offers only available to members);
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
- provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about Wild Berry products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests; and
- process and deliver contest entries and prizes.
We may store and process information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We do not share any information with third party members or outside sources.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
The Wild Berry Web Store takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your Information. You may update or correct information about you by logging into your online account or calling 1 (800) 54-BERRY. You may also email us if you wish to deactivate your account, but note that we may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and text messages from The Wild Berry Web Store by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account, membership or our ongoing business relations.
Third Party Advertising, Analytics and Services
Changes to this Policy
The Wild Berry Web Store may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the Effective Date above and, in some cases we may provide you with more prominent notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you an email notification). We encourage you to review the Policy to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service representatives at 1-800-542-3779 or send an email message to email@example.com. You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following address:
The Wild Berry Factory Store
5465 College Corner Pike
Oxford, OH 45056